Expertise and support for your business growth!
PEAK Karakol Business Innovation Centre calls to apply for the Grow Your Business acceleration programme. The programme is open for active entrepreneurs across Kyrgyzstan with preference given to those from Issyk Kul and Naryn oblasts. Women, youth, residents of rural areas are encouraged to apply.
The programme is funded by UK aid of the UK Government and requires no fee.
It will consist of offline and online workshops, individualised coaching, and pitch practices in the Russian language.
In seven weeks, you will improve your knowledge on:
- business strategy and development,
- financial management,
- marketing and sales, digitalization of the sales channels,
- pitching for potential investors or partners.
Grow Your Business acceleration programme targets founders, owners, general/senior managers of small enterprises across Kyrgyzstan who meet the following criteria:
- Residents of Karakol city and Issyk Kul and Naryn oblasts (Note – participants from other oblasts are welcome to apply; however, preference will be given to successful applications from Issyk Kul and Naryn oblasts);
- Enterprise has been operating for at least 12 months and is generating revenue (not more than 8 million Kyrgyz Som annually);
- Enterprise has less than 15 employees (full and/or part-time);
- Enterprise is registered (individual entrepreneur or LLC);
- Enterprise’s activities are not related to farming and livestock;
- Enterprise’s activities are not related to alcohol, tobacco, gambling, or cause environmental harm;
- Availability of a device (computer, laptop) with good Internet connection (not less than 20 Mb/sec);
- Fluency in the Russian language (native or proficient);
- Readiness to devote nine hours per week to the programme.
How to Apply?
Please follow this link to fill in the application form https://forms.gle/4PhnkH6ukY3dZJV67. Applications are welcome before 5 pm, September 22, 2021.
If you have questions or need more information, register for one of our info sessions scheduled for 2 pm on September 14th and 20th using the link https://forms.gle/USaMEZrsDYgx92Q6A.
| +996 500 003 714