Have you returned from labor migration and started your first steps to establish your own business in Kyrgyzstan? Have you made the first sales of your product or service and need support to develop it?
Apply for a free of charge training on doing a successful business!
The UK Aid-funded PEAK Osh Business Innovation Centre is collecting applications for the Migrant Ishker pre-acceleration programme. The programme will be delivered in the Kyrgyz language and will utilise a mix of online and offline sessions and tools to enable you to manage your time efficiently.
We will help you to understand:
- whom to sell
- how to develop your product/ service to meet your customers’ demand
- how to increase your sales and revenues
- how to create a financial plan
- how to register your business per local legislation
The most successful programme participants will have an opportunity to receive grants from the Safe Migration in Central Asia programme funded by USAID.
To apply, you should meet the following criteria:
- have citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic
- be a former labour migrant, who returned to Kyrgyzstan no earlier than 3 years before the start of the programme (i.e. after May 2018);
- have a basic version of a product/service that can be used by / sold to customers and is generating first sales;
- be a founder or co-founder of a business that will be established or developed during the programme;
- be committed to attending and completing the programme (up to 10 hours a week, for seven weeks).
Access to high-speed Internet, computer equipment and having basic skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) would be viewed favorably. However, PEAK Osh will make provisions for a workspace in Osh city with equipment and access to Internet provided for free to the selected participants. Participants living outside Osh city will have to cover their transport expenses to the workspace.
To apply, fill in the application form at https://forms.gle/ge53Ntrmx3ZJ9Q2u6 by 17:00 on May 20, 2021.
If you have questions or need more information, join our info sessions at 17:00 either on May 6 or May 12 by registering at https://forms.gle/96ZA6N9RHbZGm3pB.
The Migrant Ishker programme was originally developed and piloted by the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) “Skills for Reintegration” project.
? +996 500 003766