An innovative approach to boosting your business growth!
Apply global trends and practices in e-commerce and digital marketing and communications to increase your sales and client base!
PEAK Bishkek Business Innovation Centre funded by UK aid from the United Kingdom Government has designed a learning programme on Ecommerce following a comprehensive assessment of entrepreneurs’ needs in Kyrgyzstan. The programme will consist of offline and online workshops, individualised coaching, and pitch practices
In eight weeks, you will improve your knowledge on:
- how to develop an ecommerce strategy
- how to select ecommerce platforms
- how to track the performance of those platforms and manage your marketing budget
- how to arrange logistics and payments for ecommerce
The programme is now open for applications from all regions of Kyrgyzstan.
To apply, you should meet the following criteria:
- Enterprise is formally registered in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- You enterprise is micro, small or medium-sized*; has been operating for at least 12 months; has a team of two people (at least); actively sells its products and services through offline sales channels; and has a proven sales traction;
- Your enterprise plans to launch online sales within the next 3 months;
- You are the founder/co-founder of the enterprise and plan to actively participate in the programme. (Note – each enterprise should be represented by 2 participants of which one is a founder/co-founder);
- You have the time and commitment to attend and complete the programme (be available up to 10 hours a week with access to high-speed Internet and computer equipment);
- The enterprise has not previously been involved in e-commerce;
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Sufficient proficiency in the Russian language.
Don’t miss your chance and fill in the application form by 5 pm on June 6, 2021 at https://forms.gle/JcegaUf68evQnUAt8.
The Ecommerce programme is sector-agnostic; however, preference will be given to businesses in the following economic sectors/industries:
- Textile & ready-made garments & accessories
- Food processing & manufacturing of food products
- Small scale production
- Wholesale & distribution
- Transportation & logistics
- Other sectors with prospects for growth
If you have questions or need more information, please register for our info sessions scheduled for 2 pm on May 26 or June 3, 2021 using this link https://forms.gle/kGVvtZr1bbgWtLBd8.
Contact details: www.peak.kg, +996 500 003757 (calls are accepted before 6 pm), +996 555 223757 (WhatsApp)
*MSMEs – Micro, small and medium sized enterprises – a solopreneur (Individual Entrepreneur); ‘small’ includes an organization or an individual entrepreneur whose annual revenue does not exceed VAT registration threshold, and houses up to 15; while ‘medium’ entails organizations and/or individual entrepreneur whose annual revenue is equal to or exceeds registration VAT threshold, but not more than 30.0 million KGS annual revenue and has 16 to 50 employees.