PEAK Kyrgyzstan, official national organizer of the Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) 2021 in the Kyrgyz Republic, is happy to share the results of the application screening phase!
Upon careful consideration of all applications received, a panel of independent judges selected the ten best start-ups and enterprises that met all eligibility criteria of the EWC National Finals.
Ten finalists of the EWC National Finals in Kyrgyzstan are:
- Kupuev Online – Aselia Kupueva
- LLC Cadmus – Kanykei Osmonalieva
- Altay 360 Studio – Maksat Konushaliev
- Jannat Garden Ecofarm – Ais Duishebaeva
- Self-typing – Nazikai Asylbekova
- Genesis Bionics – Adilet Toktogulov
- Sigma Aero – Adilet BEGALIEV
- LLC Reviro – Alina Danshina
- Chung Choong – Talgat Moldaliev
- Namba One – Nuraiym Azygalieva
Evaluation criteria included product, people, potential and predictability.
The ten finalists will pitch in front of judges at the National Finals scheduled for July 9, 2021.
The top three winners of the EWC Kyrgyzstan National Finals will be awarded the following prizes:
- 1stplace prize: EUR 5,000 from OSCE Programme Office in Bishkek for the purchase of ICT and other equipment, as per the winner’s need.
- 2ndplace prize: 50 hours of business advisory and legal services from the Entrepreneurship Support Centres under Business Association JIA and the OSCE Programme Office in Bishkek.
- 3rdplace prize: 12 hours (over three months) of one-to-one mentorship support from PEAK Kyrgyzstan.
The top three winners will also receive a free 4-months’ supply of pizza from Dodo Pizza. Beyond that, all 10 national finalists will be awarded a free access to online mini-MBA course, funded by the OSCE Programme Office in Bishkek.
The top finalist will be nominated to the Global Finals of the Entrepreneurship World Cup.